The newly released regulatory draft data templates indicate that the CBES exercise will be bigger and more complex than many expected, pushing participants to take the first big step in translating climate change insights into actionable business strategies.
During this session hosted by EY, Kabari Bhattacharya and Andre Correia Dos Santos from EY’s Sustainable Finance team, as well as RMS guest speakers, Joss Matthewman, Sr. Director, Product Management and Ben Brookes, VP Consulting Services, will guide you through the requirements and outline how you can start preparing for the June CBES launch now.
- Review the Prudential Regulation Authority’s (PRA) latest updates on the CBES (23rd April)
- Discuss requirements and approaches to CBES for insurers and banks
- Discuss approaches to modeling the scenarios and their impacts, with a particular focus on physical risk
- Discuss readiness across insurers and banks
- Reflections on next steps from the PRA
- Discuss how CBES will inform climate action