As the world is changing in profound ways, so is risk, in a non-linear fashion. With better understanding of risks, a dynamic and flexible risk management approach is essential in navigating an unpredictable future in which change comes quicky.
Come by our booth to learn how innovation is pivotal in our ability to help our clients anticipate, predict and observe threats timely and accurately, leveraging internal and external data points and to assess risk magnitude, risk-impact duration, and internal control effectiveness
Manage Exposures Differently
- Get an inside look at the new suite of advanced applications that are tailored for portfolio management and underwriting tasks to support the lifecycle of risk.
- Get a demo of real-time exposure information combined with wind forecasting events to quickly assess potential losses before, during and after an event.
- Talk to a data expert to evaluate new data sets that allows for a rigorous catastrophe peril risk assessment, and this can now be done in seconds, early in the underwriting process.
Innovate with Our Cloud platform Risk Intelligence
- Experience firsthand the world’s first comprehensive global cloud native risk platform, Risk Intelligence. Native cloud delivers higher performance and scale.
- Take a look into The platform to learn how to efficiently operate and manage all their risk models in the cloud, with an intuitive user experience, integrated with advanced risk analytics.
- Discuss with an expert the implementation of a risk data lake to securely unify exposure and loss data from the RMS unified data store, as well as claims and policy data and third-party data for a truly holistic view of data.
- Talk to an expert about how to operationalize climate change analytics to make better decisions and enable better transparency
- Get a detail presentation on a new framework that is more robust and consistent to quantify the physical risks posed by catastrophes in a changing climate at the depth required.
- Be the first one to set Climate Change strategy in your company with RMS Climate Change Models which gives you a powerful new set of tools to improve risk selection, understand vulnerability to your supply chain and mitigate the risk of future disruption